One in an occasional series to highlight popular products.
We’ve talked about the 3:33 rule: You’ve got three minutes for your mailpiece to get noticed, get opened, and get reviewed. Tension’s Hot Note® envelopes can provide just the ocular whiplash you are looking for.
The Hot Note encourages your recipient to interact with the envelope longer than a plain envelope, and longer interaction can lead to a higher likelihood of your direct mail piece being opened.
The Hot Note features a removable sticky note that can be printed and cut into a variety of shapes. The note can then be reaffixed to computer screens, refrigerators, cabinets – wherever the recipient wants to put this convenient reminder. The Hot Note can be created on all typical envelope sizes.
Hot Note Key Features Include:
- Hot Notes feature a built-in self-stick note that is easy to remove and reposition.
- The repositional note is highly customizable, making it easy for you to align it with your campaign goals and brand standards.
- It engages the reader more than a typical envelope, leading to longer interaction.
- It is a unique envelope that stands out in the mailbox.
Who Needs Hot Notes?
Hot Notes are great for getting attention, and are particularly useful if you want the recipient to remember a phone number or special deal.
What We Like about Hot Notes
- Special shapes: Lending institutions can use house-shaped sticky notes as a clever way to advertise home loans.
- Reveals: Clear film can be placed behind the Hot Note so the recipient sees a second message once they remove the Hot Note.
- Colors: A yellow color wash mimics the common sticky note, creating an immediately recognizable image.